Here’s to my first post of 2014!
If you are not into smoothies (yet!) then you have to try this one. It is creamy and satisfying with hints of vanilla and sweetness. This smoothie reminds me of drinking a fruity sorbet – without all the added sugar. It is the kind of smoothie that will get you hooked on smoothies in general without using any ‘funny’ ingredients. It will leave you feeling invigorated and energized – the perfect way to start off 2014 don’t ya think?
- ⅓ cup frozen mango (chopped up)
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scant cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Toss the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend away until nice and creamy and smooth.
- Drink and enjoy 🙂