As much as I love and live to travel, after a few weeks of indulging and getting away from my regular excersize schedule I dp need a fresh start. And nothing says a fresh start like a powerful, energizing, and delicious green smoothie – truly a perfect beginning to the day! This smoothie is very creamy, refreshing, oh-so energizing and sweetened naturally with sweet pineapple, banana and mango. The green part? Lots of spinach. And I if the bright green colour turns you off, the spinach is literally off the radar in this morning sunrise drink. You get all the powerful antioxidants and nutrients from the spinach without the taste – promise. I tested this tropical green smoothie on several skeptics just to make sure 😉 As much as I love the adventure of traveling I often wish I could bring my beloved green morning smoothies with me. Cheers to fresh starts! 😀
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup mango, chopped
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup medium packed spinach or kale
- 1 cup milk of choice or water (I used almond milk)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender (pineapple, mango, banana, spinach, optional chia seeds and milk/water).
- Blend, blend, blend until desired creaminess is reached. Add more water/milk depending on desired thickness.
- If feeling generous, share with a loved one, devour and enjoy 🙂