Healthy Orange Creamsicles make a fun and fresh Summer snack or dessert! These homemade popsicles take 5 minutes (+ overnight freeze time) to make and use only FOUR ingredients.
Can I squeeze in a few more Summer recipes to share with you guys? I can’t believe it’s already the end of August. Where did the Summer go?! As cliche as it sounds, the summer has flown by. How has your Summer been? We had our first cool day here in a while a couple days ago and I have to admit, I am kind of excited for the Fall. But first, let’s enjoy the last days of Summer, shall we?
Who here loves easy recipes? Ha, the better question is, who doesn’t?! You guys know I love simple recipes and that’s exactly what these Healthy Creamsicles are. Because we all need a good and easy-peasy recipe sometimes. Especially after the HOT Summer we’ve had. When it’s sweltering outside, all you really NEED is a refreshing, icy, cold snack.
Orange popsicles are the best. Whenever we’d get popsicles growing up, the orange ones would always disappear first. And orange popsicles made with freshly squeezed orange juice are amaaazing and so light they are impossible to resist. Four ingredients, a quick blend and an overnight freeze later, you’ll be in citrus-bliss AKA Healthy Creamsicle heaven. Enjoy! 😉
Healthy Orange Creamsicles make a fun and refreshing summer snack or dessert! These homemade popsicles take 5 minutes to make and only use four ingredients!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (or vegan yogurt)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Add the popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight.
- Once the popsicles are fully frozen, run the popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles before serving. Enjoy!
1) Depending on how sweet you’d like these popsicles, taste test the mixture before freezing and add an additional 1 or 2 tbsp of maple syrup, if necessary.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
And if you are in the Toronto this Sunday, you are invited to my Plant-Based Picnic in the park! I can’t wait to connect with some of you in person! All are welcome and would love to see you there. 🙂