The softest and fluffiest Vegan Fluffy Pancakes made with a handful of simple ingredients. Add chocolate chips, chopped bananas, a handful of nuts or blueberries to make these Homemade Vegan Pancakes extra special.
How is your week going guys?! What are you up to? J and I leave to Barbados for the Easter long weekend on Saturday and I can’t wait to get myself some sunshine on the beach… And maybe a cocktail (or two)!
It’s my first time in Barbados, do you have any recommendations, or cool places I have to visit? Fun, vegan finds? Share in the comments below.
Can you believe it snowed here yesterday? All the more reason to escape to a hot climate for a few days. Here’s hoping it’s the last snowfall until next Winter! I’m ready for Spring and all its sunshine it has to offer.
Okay but let’s talk about these super easy, you’ll-always-have-everything-you-need-for-them-right-in-your pantry, Vegan Fluffy Pancakes. These pancakes remind me of the traditional pancakes I grew up on – easy to make, soft and perfect for breakfast any day of the week slathered in LOTS of real Maple Syrup. If you are looking for gluten free pancakes check out these simple pancake recipes.
If you guys do make these Vegan Fluffy Pancakes at home, I looove seeing your delicious creations! Leave a comment below or snap a photo and tag me #CearasKitchen on Instagram! Happy Pancake-ing!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp coconut or cane sugar
- Preheat a large griddle or pan on medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or a bit of coconut oil.
- Whisk the almond milk, vinegar and vanilla together in a medium size bowl.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Whisk together until pancake batter is just combine (a few lumps are okay). Fold ½ cup of any "add-ins" into the batter.
- Pour 2 tablespoons (up to ¼, depending on desired size of pancakes) of batter for each pancake. Note: You can pour up to ¼ cup but do not exceed this amount for the fluffiest pancakes possible!
- Cook on the first side for 2 minutes until several bubbles start to appear at the top of the pancakes. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side. Repeat until you have used all the pancake batter. Serve warm with real maple syrup and fresh berries.