I’m soo excited for today’s post, friends! I am giving away a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR Vitacost Gift Card! Who couldn’t use an extra 100 bucks towards all the latest health food, baking and lifestyle goodies?
If you are following Ceara’s Kitchen on Instagram or Facebook you probably already know that I LOVE ordering from Vitacost.com. I’m on a strict grad student budget so am always looking for the best deals in order to get my fill of chia seeds, supplements and baking goods. I’ve been shopping online at Vitacost for over a year now and their variety of products, quick delivery AND good prices are truly hard to beat. They always have some sort of sale happening and I love stocking up on my favorites whenever they have one of their BOGO events (buy one get one free/half off). Plus, whenever you order anything online it always kind of feels like Christmas when it arrives, amiright?! 😀
(*Note: I wasn’t paid or compensated for this giveaway, I genuinely love Vitacost’s products + service and reached out to Vitacost to give away a gift card to you guys because they are awesome!).
I started shopping at Vitacost.com over a year ago because I was searching for quality Vegan supplements – when I saw the price of supplements in stores I was genuinely shocked at how expensive everything was. Over 35 dollars for a bottle of vitamins?!? I mean com’on! A simple online search led me to Vitacost.com and I couldn’t get over the quality and the prices. I’ve been ordering my supplements plus SO. MUCH. MORE. ever since. I also order the majority of my cosmetics from them because they offer a variety of all natural products that are free of animal testing and a lot of the chemicals laden in beauty products sold in stores!
Here are a few of my favorite tried-tasted-and-true products from Vitacost.com. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post!
1. Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – These are my favorite Dark Chocolate PB Cups. I am honestly addicted, friends! Every time I order from Vitacost I make sure to treat myself to these. 😉
2. Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa Pasta Elbows – One of my favorite gluten free pasta brands that tastes exactly like traditional pasta. Made from non GMO corn and quinoa flour and is also the pasta used in my Healthy Dairy Free Mac & Cheese.
3. Kal Nutritional Yeast Flakes – I am addicted to nutritional yeast in my kitchen. It gives a distinct cheesy flavor to food with so many added health benefits. This is my preferred brand so far because it comes in such a large container (22 0z.) meaning I can be certain I won’t right out of it anytime soon!
4. Simple Vegan Acidophilus Probiotic – A vegan probiotic that has really helped soothe my digestion and leaves my tummy feeling allover very happy!
5. Whole Food Iron Complex – This is the supplement that originally led me to Vitacost.com. There is a long history of anemia in my family and over a year ago my iron was at an all-time low from not eating enough iron-rich foods. It is hard to find vegan supplements in stores (most of them are derived from animals and contain gelatin in the capsule) but my iron was so low I was forced to take the drug store brand until I could find a better vegan alternative. The drug store brand honestly messed up my entire system – in particular my digestion and led to several stomach issues. Finding this Whole Food Iron Complex was honestly a godsend. The price was much cheaper than the one I purchased at the pharmacy, it did not affect my system at all and my iron quickly went back to normal. I love this supplement because it also contains Vitamin C which helps your body to adsorb the iron!
6. Alvera Aloe & Almonds All Natural Roll-On Deodorant – I have been on the search for all natural deodorant that actually works for so long! The ones I tried in stores never really worked if you know what I mean 😉 This deodorant is not tested on animals, contains absolutely no animal products, is aluminium free and really works! It has lasted me through my long runs, steamy yoga sessions and baking marathons in the kitchen! It is has a very light and refreshing scent.
7. Dessert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Pads – My new favorite item from Vitacost that arrived with my last order. I have combination skin and I only have positive things to say about this product. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and has also really helped the enlarged pores on my T zone. This product only contains natural ingredients and is also not tested on animals.
How to Enter:
Use the rafflecopter below. Simply follow Ceara’s Kitchen and Vitacost on as many of the social media outlets listed below as you like! The more social media outlets you follow, the better your chances are of winning! Best of luck everyone! 🙂