2014 has been a great year all around and as a last Hoorah for 2014 I compiled the BEST, MOST POPULAR Vegan Eats of 2014 from some truly amazing bloggers around the web! 🙂
1. Ginny’s Decadent Chocolate Torte from Vegan in the Freezer.
2. Natalie’s Fruity Caramel Nachos from Feasting on Fruit
3. Natalie’s Ginger and Cocoa Rawnies from The Tofu Diaries.
4, Vanessa’s Raw Carrot Cake with with Macadamia Frosting from Becomingness.
5. Joann’s Vegan Strawberry Banana Muffins from Woman in Real Life.
6. Amy’s Raw Seven Layer Crave Cake from Fragrant Vanilla Cake.
7. Ann’s Sugar and Oil-Free Creamy Pumpkin-Coconut Pie from an Unrefined Vegan.
8. Stacey’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Pie from Southern Vegan Kitchen.
9. Kelly’s Chocolate Coconut Cake with Rich Chocolate Glaze from the Pretty Bee.
10. Melissa’s Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from My Whole Food Life.
11. Nora’s Single Serve Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cake from A Clean bake.
12. Kristina’s Dreamy Dark Chocolate Oat Cream from Spabettie.
13. Emilie’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes from Loose Leaf Vegan.
14. Rekka’s Spinach Oatmeal Cookies from Grim Grains.
15. Lorraine’s Good Morning Granola from Rhubarb & Beans.
16, Mira’s Banana Muffins with Coconut Oil and Cinnamon Sugar Topping from Cooking LSL.
17. Sarah’s Vegan Hot Chocolate from The Seasonal Diet.
18. Lucie’s Healthy Caramel Sauce from Win-Win Food.
19. Melissa’s Blueberry Almond Oatmeal from Healthier Steps.
20. Gayle’s Pumpkin Spice Granola from Pumpkin ‘n Spice.
21. Michele’s Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies from Two Raspberries.
1. Jennifer’s Butternut Mac from Veggie Inspired.
2. Amrita & Levan’s Thai Green Curry Fried Rice from My Wife Makes.
3. Shannon’s One Pot Puttanesca with Chickpeas & Artichoke from Yup it’s Vegan.
4. Linda and Alex’s Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter and Sage from Veganosity.
5. Kathy’s Sweet, Spicy, Curry Chickpea Cool Cucumber Wraps from Lunchboxbunch.
6. Shannon’s Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce from The Glowing Fridge.
7. Kelly’s Sunflower Wrap from Trial and Eater.
8. Aurora’s Sweet Potato and Quinoa Sliders from The Indie Broccoli.
9. Dana’s Killer Zucchini Salad with Tempeh Stir Fry from Vanishing Veggie.
10. Richa’s Buffalo Chickpea Pizza from Vegan Richa.
11. Carolyn’s Maple Syrup Sauce & Roasted Fall Veggies from PeaceMeal.
12. Adrienne’s Sweet and Sour Veggies with Rhubarb from Vegetarianized.
13. Debi’s Awesome Sauce from Life Currents.
14. Kelly’s Creamy Vegan Red Pepper Alfredo over Zoodles from Nosh and Nourish.